If you want to add a little personalization to an already gorgeous gift, a cute way to do this is to add a present topper. This can be anything from a sprig of leaves, to a flower, to a small gift that works better on the box than in the box.
Here are some ideas of how to find your inspiration:
- What is the baby shower theme?
- Do the parents have any stand out hobbies that they might want junior to take up?
- What time of year is the baby being born? A small holiday ornament with the year of baby’s birth would be a festive way to add a little personalization.
- Fun stories about the parents? Maybe they met at college? You could add their alma mater pennant
- Want the baby to see your face or your family every day so they get to know you even though you might not live close by? Add a small silver-framed photo to the top of the box.
Here are some of the ones we created that go with the theme of the box